Coming to Start creating an ASP.NET MVC Web application, 1st make sure that you have installed the ASP.NET MVC Framework SDK www.asp.net/mvc/mvc5. after installation Completion open Visual Studio.I’am using Visual Studio 2012.The following screenshot will be displayed. Make sure that you select the .NET framework 4.0 as the target Framework.
- If you are a C# Developer you can select C# Options.
- If you are a VB Developer you can select VB Options.
You will See a new project template called ASP.NET MVC Web Application. In Second Image This project template creates the default project structure for an ASP.NET MVC application.
Select Web>ASP.NET MVC Web Application>Enter Project Name>Press OK.
After clicking on OK, Visual Studio will ask you to create a project Template. This dialog offers the choice “Empty”,”Basic”,”Internet Application”,”Intranet Application”,”Mobile Application”,”Web API”.
- 1st we should select “Internet Application”.Remaining option we will see in next chapter.
- View Engine as >”Razor” and press OK.
- Than Microsoft Visual Studio will create a MVC Web Application.